Forms & Resources for Active Student Organizations
This is a list of the most common forms and tasks for student organization events and activities.
Meeting and Event Planning Checklist
- Select a date for your event. (Guidelines are available here.)
- Create and register the event in your organization's portal. (Instructions are available here.)
- Fill out and upload the Purchase Authorization for any purchases. (Instructions are available here.)
- Advertise the event. (Guidelines are available here.)
- (after the event) Submit the attendance sheet, receipt(s), and any other required documentation.
Certain types of events or activities require additional forms or proposal materials:
- Procedure Nights/Skills Workshops - A proposal should be included in the Event Request. (The distinction between procedure nights and skills workshops is outlined here.)
- Charitable Fundraisers - A proposal should be included in the Event Request.
- Travel Funded by Student Organizations - A Travel Authorization Packet should be submitted in MedSync, including a Travel Authorization Form for each traveler..
A more complete set of the forms and files available for our student organizations can be found in the Files section of your organization's MedSync portal. (Look for files with an umbrella icon next to their names.)
You can also find answers to some of the most common student organization questions here.
Still can't find the information you need?
Email Colleen Arnett, Coordinator of Student Activities.